I'm a little skit when it comes to technology :( Last week, I was in love with my laptop. then at a conference it blue-screened - twice! So I'm a little annoyed with him right now. But I got my new phone on Thursday. I'm in Lurv again :) I wanted and iPhone but didn't want to sign up to another lOOOOOng contract so I bought a HTC Touch Cruise. I have to say so far, I love it! And another bonus despite me hating my service provider I got a 3g unlimited data plan for £5 a month with only a 1 month minimum term! They might just win me over with plans like that!
Adrift
-
This is another example of something you occasionally see in MMORPGs:
cropping of the back of the head but not the rest of the head.
This is also from *E...
1 hour ago

No comments:
Post a Comment