Sunday, July 01, 2007

Good riddance to stale air.

Yay - The smoking ban came into force in England today. Before all you smokers complain that we live in a nanny state etc... Think about the years we have had to breathe in your foul exhaled air and the times we have come home smelling like an old ashtray. Now, it's our turn. For once I will be able to go into a pub, Club or restaurant, eat and drink without a mouthfull of carcenagenic shit. You have to the right to smoke (it's not illegal like some other drugs), but now you can't affect those that don't want to have to endure it. After all, how would you like me to come and piss in your hair?

Yesterday, despite the rain, we made it to Pride London. See the pics at my google web albums page. it was an excellent day. Everyone seemed to be in a good mood. Well done once again organisers for such a brilliant event. The number and quality of the floats was exceptional and I think my Daugther really enjoyed it. London showed once again that the terrorists won't stop us from doing our thang. PFC where there again. I've carried that banner before. Perhaps I should do it again someday! Anyway, take a peek at the photos if you are interested.

No comments: