Sunday, July 22, 2007

Business opportunity?

So the dilemma is thus :


It's more economical to buy large. When buying shampoo, conditioner or bodywash, it's way better to get the bigger sizes. The problem is that when I go on holiday, I need another suitcase for all my toiletries! So I'm hunting through the supermarkets and pharmacies today to try and find mini versions of my favourite things and couldn't find them anywhere. Last time I went away, I bought mini bottles and decanted some from the big bottles. Not only is this a pain, but the labels don't last long and I ended up washing my face with Shampoo.


Yay for Charles Worthington take-aways. Little bottles of everything you may need. I haven't used his products before but I thought it was worth a try. Now you may be asking "why don't I just buy the products when I get out there"? The last thing I really want to do on Holiday is hunt around a supermarket. Besides, they never have brands I recognise and the shops are pretty much always closed when I get to any hotel.


So, I may write to the manufacturers of my favourite brands and plead they do the same. That is, or course, only if I don't love the Charles Worthington products so much that I end up switching.

No comments: