Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sunday, Sunday - To good for me.

I'm going to have to take the "recluse" comment on my profile off soon. I've been out more times then I can count the past week. Partly because of my "sad, lonely bastard" cinema card and partly because I seem to have suddenly got loads of invites to places. Last night, I went to a friends Birthday get together and it was kind of fun. I guess I was a little embarassing as I was the only adult on the huge trampoline she has for the kids in the garden. I nearly broke my neck however because it had been raining and the bouncy bit was extremely wet. The kids seem to think I was either cool or deluded as they where all on there with me. Also, most of the adults seem to hang out in the kitchen where the booze was like it was going to be suddenly spirited away and they where going to miss out. As I'm now teetotal this was not a problem so I ended up in the living room where the tooons (as in music not cartoon characters) where having a waist slimming dance. It was fun.

Today, I'm supposed to be going for a country walk with a friend but I think the weather may stop that unfortunately (for the second or third time). Still, some lunch in a nice, warm, friendly country pub might be nice instead.

Seems to be a little bit of a slow news day today. The only major UK headline is about Gordon Brown taking over the premiership of the country from Tony Blair. How come political storys always dominate on a Sunday? I also see that the spice girls are reforming. My Daughter will be thrilled. No one else seems to be so at least the tickets will be available and cheap. If it's a sell-out 2 minutes after they come onto ticketmaster I will never believe what the press write again :-)

I'm really getting into the drawing at the moment and decided to put some of the early work up on web albums.

Ok - Off for my rainy walk.......

No comments: