Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My secret fetish (Not secret for long)!

I have a fetish which I am now ready to reveal to the world. It is for notebooks. It's sad I know but I just can't resist buying them when I see them. One of my favourite pastimes is to fill them up with lots of lovely notes. Today, I found the notebook to put all notebooks to shame. Here it is :

newtonslaw

I was so excited when I saw it sitting on the shelf I couldn't wait to buy it even though for a notebook, it was pretty expensive. Apparently, it's not really a Physics reference. Newton is the bear character. He "has a lot to say about life - and that's Newton's Law". I'm itching to go back to the shop tomorrow and buy another couple of them. What's more, it's the perfect size. A3 (I thinks that's the number for half A4?).

No comments: