Friday, February 01, 2008

Windows Live Writer

Another cool thing about Windows Vista is it's Live writer software. This give you a really easy link to your blog that allows you to update just as if you where writing yourself an email. It's now a lot easier to just a little write up to my blog which means I will probably do it a bit more often :) Poor you!

So, as well as being a rather hectic week this week. So much new technology to try out. Not only my new laptop, but another for a project at work which may very well get cancelled. With the expense and very little value in the final outcome for the users, some are questioning if it's money well spent. I would have to agree that it isn't. I'd rather see a little more spending on social care then computers. But then, it's not my call.

This weekend is turning out to be pretty hectic on the social front too. Tonight, I had a lovely evening with my friends in London. We where due to go on to a pub after a lovely meal but I developed a rather serious stomach ache so headed home early. As we met from work, and I haven't been sleeping that well, I think we where all tired anyway so probably just as well.

Tomorrow, I'm going to a consultation evening followed by a Dinner/Dance. Should be interesting!

No comments: