Monday, February 04, 2008

Feeling ill? Don't go and see Cloverfield!

I've been feeling a little rough this weekend. I had to cut short a meet up with some friends on Friday because I had a severe stomach ache. Saturday, I had a very bad headache and felt nauseous. I thought all this was just about being a little run down because I haven't been sleeping that well. So Sunday, I decided to go and watch the new movie "Cloverfield". If you are feeling ill, DO NOT GO AND SEE THIS MOVIE! The camera work is so jumpy within 10 minutes I could no longer watch. Within 20 minutes I was back home throwing up violently. I'm not saying it was the movie per se, (I wasn't feeling that great to start with), although if you suffer from motion sickness anyway, this will almost certainly be a movie you cannot watch. 

No comments: