Thursday, February 07, 2008

Science rocks!

I'm happy tonight. I've just had Dinner with two friends I lost proper contact with a few years ago. I'm also pleased with myself for recommending a place to eat that didn't suck big time :)

 

During dinner, I reminded myself how exciting science can be by explaining what colour is. I've been concentrating on the maths a little more then the science recently and this evening I surprised myself at how enthusiastic I actually still am about science and how fantastic the world around us is. To those that where present, I salute you :) Another surprising thing is how much you actually retain after 3 years of concentrated study.

On the way out to the restaurant, I was thinking about the times I feel intimidated about my surroundings. Don't ask me what made me think about that, It's just the way my mind works. I was trying to figure out ways to overcome it and make me relax. Oddly, making sounds that mean nothing seems to help. Chochowshooka. Just thinking about how to pronounce it takes your mind off other things! T-14 days and counting...

No comments: