Sunday, July 20, 2008

I thought it was kinda easier on Facebook!

I was going to withdraw from writing this blog from about......the other day! I've found an app in Facebook that allows me to blog there and it draws all things I talk about nicely together. Unfortunately, it also makes the reader of the blog install it! So pooh! So = Back with my old friend Blogspot and Livewriter. I will try and feed it into my profile on FB too. Good experiment though.

I have a friend - He is awesome! He is dedicating the next 3 months (and already has dedicated the previous month at least) to preparing to run the New York Marathon on November the 2nd. Not only this but he is doing it for a charity that provides holidays for terminally ill children. The charity is called "Dreams Come True". On top of all that, he is writing about his experience of training in his blog at andrewmales.com/blog/. He is including realtime stats on his progress using a Nike+ gadget that communicates with his trainers and computer! And he calls me a Geek!

Please, pleaSE, pleASE, PLEASE go sponser him and help him reach his target of £1000. It's a very modest target for such total dedication and we all need to help him get there. You can get to the donation page from Andys' blog page or directly on his entry on the JustGiving website. Finally - leave him some words of encouragement on the comments page :)

So See you all on Facebook (too) at

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=716751540

Tata......

No comments: