Friday, July 25, 2008

Blue Screen of death!!!!

I was bragging to a friend recently about how cool my new laptop was and how nice and stable Vista was. Despite the taunts about the "blue screen of death" I had never had that. Yesterday, at two crucial moments what happens right in front of the person I had bragged about never having experienced it? It happened! I wondered if my love affair with my laptop and Vista was over however I think what is causing it are the vast number of Vista updates I seem to have received yesterday. Damn you Microsoft! You have tarnished your otherwise exemplory record (tounge firmly in cheek). 

It was so nice to hear on Buzz Out Loud that quite a few people had also experienced problems with the new iPhone 3G. So Apple, you are not completely squeeky clean either :) Makes me feel a whole lot better.

No comments: