Monday, November 19, 2007

It's been so long!

So - My sincere apologies for taking soooo long to make a dent here. Thank you to Paul for signing the guestbook. Nice to see this blog is so widely read. I've been a little absent because I've been taking my OU exams. The results aren't out until the 14th December so I'm not entirely sure how I have done. I've signed up for next years study which is wide reaching and informative. At least I thinkso even though all my freinds think I'm mad for spending my evenings and weekends with my nose stuck in a book!

Contrary to popular belief, I also listen to books and the current selection is Richard Dawkins - The God Delusion. Anyone for a religious debate? It seems the options for discussing
religion are limited these days. Everytime I do online, I think GCHQ is watching what I type. Such has become the Internet that anything you type is possibly monitored by the authorities. But then, perhaps they have something more interesting to do. Probably, my paranioa is being increased by the Internet produced film, Zeitgeist. Have you seen it? How much do you believe? A freind introduced me and I lost two hours of my life I will never get back. truth and lies mixed in together. Just what the conspiracists ordered. You decide?

No comments: